CUT AN HOUR OR MORE FROM YOUR DIVESTING TIME!
The first ever automated divesting unit for divesting pressable ceramics.
Ideal for divesting:
- Pressable Ceramics
- Press to Zirconia
- Press to Captek
- Press to metal
- Metal Castings
- Use the variable speeds to ensure proper depth of cut for any investment type every time.
- Monitor the ring cutting through the clear shield
- Place the hot ring directly into the machine, saving an hour or more of cooling time.
- Select between the two most common size rings (100 and 200 gram)
- Touch up rings in less than one minute
- Set up in just five minutes with three simple connections: electricity, vacuum and compressed air (1.0scfm, 40 psi, 1.5″ diameter vacuum hose connections)
- It is compatible with virtually any vacuum system and is small enough to fit on a bench top
*Whip Mix Glass Beads recommended for use with the Xcavator
|09803||XCAVATOR – 230V/50Hz|
|09800||XCAVATOR – 115V/60Hz|
|09806||Bead Dryer Belt (115V)|
|09829||#5330A 200 Gram Chuck Assembly|
|09827||#5327A 100 Gram Chuck Assembly|
|09821||#5356 Reservoir Gasket|
|09819||#5331 Reservoir with Lid|
|09813||#5332 Pen with tubing Assembly|
|09809||#5303 Clear Shield|
|09807||#5332-1 Nozzle Tip + O-Ring|
|09805||Glass Beads – (50 micron) 50 lb. Pail|