SUM3D CAM Software is an intuitive, easy-to-use software solution mated specifically to the Roland Mill for problem-free milling. The 5-axis milling options feature customizable stock libraries with dynamic stock management. Re-use partially-milled discs with nesting control as the result of a predefined, optimized machining strategy library. Add to that collision control on the tools, spindle, stock and components.
Using SUM3D Dental means no need of manual settings to orient the teeth to cancel the undercuts, no curves’ manual selection to define the milling, no manual input to drill bores and to identify milling areas.
- The software manages in a fully automatic way the machining of undercuts, abutments, interlock, on 3, 4 or 5 axes machines without loosing time in parameter’s settings or machining’s configurations.
- Data import from any source and in in different formats.
- Not bound to specific materials/tools and relative suppliers.
- Strategies and tool-paths are customizable.
- Works with any machine tool.
- Available as a “stand-alone” application or integrated inside the CAD.
- It offers high quality results independently from the material or the fixtures and allows to work at the best zirconium, titanium, chrome cobalt and other materials.
- The solution can be open or closed, as per customer’s requirements. The user can block strategies and parameters to avoid accidental modifications, or he can modify all parameters on the basis of his working experience.
SUM3D 5-Axis Full Features:
- Use smaller stock with the automatic 5-axis inclination control
- Automatic undercut detection and management
- Manages implant bridges, interlocks
- Machining of internal edges of hexagon for abutments
*Authorized distributor in the United States only