Whip Mix’s Roland DWX-50 Dental Milling Machine is the result of more than 20 years of experience and ongoing development. The mill fits the needs of any size laboratory because it offers a compact design, clean, quiet operation, true precision machining and detailed anatomy.
The DWX-50 streamlines the production process with simultaneous 4 or 5-axis machining capabilities and a 5-station automatic tool changer. The well-made and well-tested mill is also compact, easy to set-up and easy to use. An integrated air blower system aids with difficult-to-machine materials such as PMMA or Zirconia, along with a built-in dust collection tray that can be easily connected to any high-velocity independent suction system. In addition to all of that, the DWX-50 Mill offers automatic calibration, easy maintenance and a two-year parts and labor warranty.
- High quality machining of materials – the DWX-50 is ideal for milling wax, zirconia, and PMMA with a maximum machine speed of 3,600 mm/min and maximum spindle speed of 30,000 rpm
- 5-axis simultaneous machining – milling on X, Y and Z axes and rotating the blocks and discs of material 360 degrees in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions allowing for materials to be tilted forward and backward 20 degrees to support complex cuts.
- 5 Station Automatic Tool Changer - enables the user to run multiple tools for one job. The automatic tool changer will also verify that a tool was properly place back in the magazine, preventing mechanical failures. An integrated tool diagnostics feature will notify users if a tool was broken prior to completion.
- Email Notification – machines are equipped with an email notification system that can be set up to alert the operator when there is a system error or upon job completion.
- Multi-cast Capable - enabling you to increase production by connecting up to four machines to one computer
- Two Year Warranty