Resin-Fortified, Increased-Expansion Die Stone
RESINROCK XL5 has the same smoothness and high abrasion resistance you’ve come to appreciate in ResinRock. However, this ISO Type 5 die stone gives you increased expansion to compensate for shrinkage of vinyl polysiloxane and other rubber-based impression materials.
Available in four colors: green, blue, pink and ivory. Pink, blue, and green provide excellent contrast to casting waxes. The neutral tone of ivory complements all ceramic materials.
- Ideal for use with rubber-based impression materials which may contract over time
- Increased setting expansion of 0.20%
- Resin-fortified for advanced abrasion resistance
- Smooth, dense surface for superior detail reproduction
- Thixotropic, creamy mix stacks and vibrates easily into impression
Please note the use of Gypsum Hardener is not recommended with this product
ISO Type 5
|34992||25 kg (55 lbs.) Carton|
|34994||25 kg (55 lbs.) Carton|
|34995||25 kg (55 lbs.) Carton|