The Anamark PLUS, semi-adjustable articulator, provides a fast, uncomplicated method of setting up a case for occlusal diagnosis and treatment. Side shift adjustments are simply a matter of selecting the desired fossae (.5mm, 1.0mm or 1.5mm) and inserting them into the articulator.
- Adjustments: protrusive angle 0-60 degrees.
- Fixed settings: Three sets of pre-programmed Fossae available with immediate side shift .5mm, 1.0mm and 1.5mm; 7 degree progressive side shift and 3/4″ curvature of superior wall; intercondylar distance 110mm. Positive centric latch.
- Retaining springs hold upper and lower bows together without being locked in centric. Easily disengaged when not in use.
- Custom (flat) incisal table (T4) and short round incisal pin (P4) are standard.
- Arcon design.
- Includes: 12 disposable mounting plates, carrying case and instruction manual.