The DENAR® transcranial headholder attaches easily and securely to standard dental x-ray machines. It is lightweight to provide patient comfort and easy maneuvering. For convenient evaluation of the TMJ, the Accurad-200 allows six radiographs to be taken on one 5″ X 7″ film – three of the right side, and three of the left.
- Universal Adapter.
- Twin Axis Adjustment Wheel.
- Calibrated Reference Positioners.
- Lead Letter Identification.
- Complete with 20cm (8″), 30cm (12″), and 40cm (16″) Cone Technique Lead Apertures.
- Allows the unit to be used with most dental x-ray units (round or rectangular tube-heads).
- Sets the central x-ray beam from 0-10 degrees posterior with 15-25 degrees superior inclination to provide optimal view of the TMJ anatomy.
- Provides quantifications of patient positioning to ensure repeatability throughout progressive treatment.
- Patient’s right and left is identified directly on radiograph for convenience.
- Allows adaptability to various x-ray units.
*Distributed by Imaging Systems 1-800-628-1302
|8160||5″ X 7″ Patient Film Envelopes for use with Accurad-200 (pkg of 5O)|
|100474-1||5″ X 7″ Cassette with Lanex Rare Earth Screens|