The Cadiax® Compact 2 System is designed for registration and display of hinge axis movements of the human mandible. The data collected is used to program the articulator providing more predictable restorative results.
- Patient set-up and recordings are accomplished in less than 10 minutes
- Personalizes documentation, communication and articulator settings for each patient
- Settings can be calculated for 15 different models of articulators
New Features Include:
- Real time recordings to visually located the reference position before recording
- Increased resolution
- Compatible with Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000
- Optimized for recording biomechanical movements of the TMJ through new magnetic technology
- Multiple recording offer:
- Comparison of tracings
- Verify accuracy
- New Streamlined Cadiax® unit:
- Space saving dimensions: 1.5″w x 6.5″h x 6.5″d
- Plugs directly into computer USB port
Cadiax® Compact 2 unit includes: Cadiax® Compact Device, Upper and Lower Facebow, Clutch, Foot Switch, 2 Styli, 2 Sensor Flags, Recording Software and Instruction Manual.